GEM branding represents:-
- GEM – The intrinsic value and complexity of the diverse peoples of the world – as different and as beautiful as the variety of gemstones on our planet.
- GEM – Each person is unique, and valued as a “gem” with hidden qualities, strengths and beauty which can only be revealed through careful faceting and polishing at hands of skilful professional crafts persons
- GEM – God’s Eternal Mandate to humankind – “Be fruitful, increase in number, fill the earth, care for the earth, subdue it and exercise dominion”.
- GEM – Gender Empowerment Measure – is an international ranking of all nations about the extent to which their women are empowered, including Indicators such as seats in parliament, women managers, income and education. GEM founders believe all men and women are created equal. They have equal rights to all spheres, domains and levels of society.
- GEM – Global Emerging Markets – the 21st century is the most dynamic the world has ever known, with emerging markets, emerging economies, emerging nations. A network of GEM Colleges is facilitating a global business network.
- GEM – Global Educational Management – education is one of the largest industries in the world, and the Vocational Education Training sector is the fastest growing sector, with on-line (distance) learning as the most rapidly growing mode of delivery. Excellence in education will occur through an holistic, quality controlled, systemic approach to educational management.
- GEM – Global Entrepreneurship Monitor – Since 2001 the GEM project has been recognised as the most comprehensive and authoritative study of entrepreneurship around the world. The primary measure of total early-stage entrepreneurial activity (TEA) has been found to have a high correlation with national economic growth.
If You Would Like to Know More, Enquire Here.