Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Registration
GEM College of International Business (trading as Workright Australia®) is registered by the ASQA as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) National Code 0366. We have a continuous record of quality delivery and compliance, as is evidenced by a history of positive outcomes. These results are evidenced in the following:
- Our most recent ASQA Certificate of Registration, which can be seen here;
- ASQA Letter regarding renewal of registration dated 12 November 2014, which can be seen here;
- ASQA report regarding our renewal application audit (29 and 30 October 2014), which can be seen here; and
- ASQA report regarding our change of scope audit (26 March 2015), which can be seen here.
Nationally and Internationally Recognised Qualifications
The Australian Skills Quality Authority has registered GEM College of International Business as an RTO to deliver nationally-recognised, competency based training, and to issue academic parchments designating various qualifications to GEM graduates.
The nationally recognised qualifications, that are approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority to be offered by GEM College of International Business, are listed on the Qualifications Page. While our key focus is on equipping entrepreneurs and professionals through our Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma programs, we have entry level courses including those aimed as Learners who have recently entered the workforce, and we have Team Leaders at Certificate III level.
GEM College of International Business’s International Liaison Officers are currently aligning qualifications, and mapping competencies, offered under the Australian Skills Quality Authority with those that are accredited/registered training under the South African Qualifications Authority and The Philippines’ Technical Education and Skills development Authority (TESDA). Approved Providers in those jurisdictions which align themselves with GEM College of International Business, will be able to offer dual qualifications.
Please browse our qualification pages to gain an overview of what each qualification is about, what it can equip you for, and where it could lead you.
On each qualification page, there is also a link to the Training Package for this, which is nationally recognised training, approved by the Australian Government.
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) (BSB80615)
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership (BSB80215)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) (BSB80515)
- Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB80615)
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915)
- Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415)
- Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918)
- Diploma of Project Management (Learning) (BSB51415)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515)
- Certificate IV in Governance (BSB40915)
- Certificate IV in International Trade (BSB41115)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015)
- Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42618)
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice – BSB41515
- Certificate IV in Recordkeeping (BSB41715)
- Certificate III in Recordkeeping (BSB30815)
Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50216)
Work Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB60615)
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51315)
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
- Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (BSB30715)
Digital Marketing | NOTE: The courses below are not delivered as Nationally Recognised Training (NRT)
- Certified Digital Sales Professional
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Search
- Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Social
- Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning