GEM College of International Business strives for transparency and best practice in all we do.
Policies which have implications for prospective or current students may be found here.
- FM-28 Privacy and Personal Information Policy
- FM-31 Customer Service Charter and Grievance Policy
- FM-53 Risk Management Policy
- FM-54 Sexual Harassment Policy
- FM-55 Environmental Policy
- FM-138 Fair Treatment and Equal Opportunity (Equity) Policy and Procedures
- FM-09 Quality Policy Statement
- FM-49 Payment and Refund Policy
- FM-134 Student Selection and Admission Policy
If You Would Like to Know More, Enquire Here.